Since 1976 ILE have been a leading manufacturer and supplier of complete lift packages, lift components and peripheral devices to the UK lift industry. Whether you are installing a new lift, refurbishing an existing lift or simply repairing a broken down lift, ILE have a range of high quality lift solutions for you.
With full technical support on both our mechanical and electrical range ILE offers a complete service from design to installation.
Our products range from control panels and drives to mechanical items such as motors, safety gears and full lift cars, including our Atlas anti vandal range. These can be purchased as individual items or bespoke packages assembled to suit your specific requirements.
GAL The Original And Best
GAL produces an extensive range of heavy duty door equipment that has been designed and manufactured to ensure safe and reliable use for years to come. Whether installing the equipment on a new lift or completing a modernisation program, GAL has the door system to suit your needs.
• GAL has a proven track record in heavy duty applications spanning 50+ years
• Site surveys available when requiring new doors
• Entrances in compliance with :-
- EN81-58 (2 hour fire tested)
- EN81-71 - CAT 2 (vandal resistant available fully tested)
- EN81-71 - CAT 2 Landing lock security device available
• Available in HA form with alarm/tamper monitoring
• Zone locking and spring unlocking options available
• After sales technical support and training
• Large stocks of GAL equipment held for immediate delivery
• 5 YEAR PARTS WARRANTY INCLUDED AS STANDARD
Visit our GAL door operator page for further information on GAL's range of products
Use GAL as opposed to cheaper less ROBUST options
ILE manufactures a full range of lift control systems to suit most requirements, from a simple two floor goods lift, to a multi-car group system, or a single speed machine to a high speed gearless drive. ILE can produce the control system to meet your needs.
All ILE control panels are supplied to the following standard :-
• Panel mounted within sheet steel enclosure (IP54)
• Supplied with lifting eye
• Encapsulated diagrams and manuals supplied
• 110 or 240VAC control system
• Internal panel wiring tri-rated to BS6231 (option to use LSZH cable)
• Manufactured via our in house P.C.B. division
• All hardware and software is design by our R & D engineers
ILE can provide a full range of lift cars including passenger, bed passenger and goods. All our cars are a bespoke design to match the customer requirements.
• All types of stainless steel and laminates available
• Manufactured to DDA requirements
• Fully assembled in house before dispatch
• Available as standard or vandal resistant design
• Slings, COP's, Car Lighting and handrails all available
• Vision panel
• Stainlees steel or laminated mirror
• Galvanised sling / platform
• L.E.D. lighting
• Tilt up seat
• Side handrails
• Bump strips